Thursday, November 04, 2004

So there is this guy in my class who has this weird staring problem. He wears black JNCO's and other pseudo-goth gear. At the beginning of the course he sat on the opposite side of the room from me and would just stare at me in between sleeping sessions. I honestly thought he wanted to kill me. One day all of a sudden he starts sitting next to me - he still sleeps - but now he is next to me and I become more afraid he wants to kill me.

Today I arrived late to class and accidentally made eye contact with him. He was looking at me in this really bizarre way like we had been friends for a long time. Not only that - but I have a really strange feeling he saved my usual seat for me. There were desks crowded around and his coffee cup was on the seat. He continued to look at me after I sat down. Of course I pretended not to notice.

I don't know what his deal is but it creeps me out. So much so I might delete this posting before you even read it.

No comments: